HP FC1142SR / FC1242SR
4Gb PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Please visit our HPE's Servers & Storage site for the latest HPE's storage products
The HP PCIe 4Gb FC Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) support customers using HP ProLiant servers with PCIe I/O slots running a broad range of operating systems. These Fibre Channel HBAs are second generation products that support this new higher speed I/O bus architecture and provide customers the ability to use it to connect to their HP storage arrays.
Features and Benefits:
Industry Leading PCI-Express Based Solutions for Fibre Channel
- 4Gb PCI-Express single and dual channel I/O connectivity for HP storage arrays supported with a broad range of operating systems.
- 4 Gb Fibre Channel increases aggregate throughput rate to 800 MBps per channel in full-duplex mode.
- PCI-Express host bus interface for high throughput applications. Include full fabric support with automatic topology and speed adaptation.
- Minimum of 150,000 IOPS deliver high I/O transfer rates for storage applications
- All HP 4Gb PCI-Express FC HBAs offer centralized management capabilities as well as remote control of distributed HBAs
|1-port Adapter (AE311A)||2-port Adapter (AE312A)|
|Port speed||4 Gb/s Fibre Channel||4 Gb/s Fibre Channel|
|Slot type||PCIe to Fibre Channel|
|Compatible operating systems||
|Servers supported||Select HP ProLiant DL/ML/SL servers and HP Integrity servers|
|Compatible array platforms||
|Dimensions and Weight|
(W x D x H)
|9.76 x 10.35 x 7.6 in|
|Differentiator||4Gb PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter||Dual Channel 4Gb PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter|
|Warranty - year(s) (parts/labor/onsite)||3/0/0||3/0/0|
|What's in the box||4Gb PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter with one 4Gb SFF, half-height and full-height brackets, documentation||Dual Channel 4Gb PCIe Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter with two 4Gb SFFs, half-height and full-height brackets, documentation|